Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reader's Challenge - The Febraury Edition


Oh oh… it’s almost the 10th of February and I haven’t posted the new pictures and theme for this month reader’s challenge!!! Bad, bad, bad me!!!

For this second challenge edition I wanted to keep things a little fashion related since we were in the International AmsterdamFashion Week these last weeks. 

For those of you who don't know what's the Reader's challenge, click here and here for the explanation andfor the January edition. 

Moving on. A week or two ago I posted the Spring/ Summer beauty trends according to the magazine Bazaar. If you haven’t read that post yet, you can click here.

I decided to use 3 of these trends as a theme and 3 different runway fashions picture as an inspiration.

The trends I’ve chosen are quite simple, but will be fun to combine.

As for the pictures I’m going for IAFW Fall/ Winter 2012 fashion shows. 
Pictures source: Team Peter Stigter

The first picture is from the designer Nieuw Jurk. It’s this weird colorful galaxy/ water–ish design I really like it.
For the second picture I like the boldness that this picture brings to the table. This design comes from designer Custo Barcelona. This is a very beautiful and wearable collection by the way.
As for the last picture let me start saying to just look pass that see-through part and focus on the holographic gold on the dress. That is what drew me. This one also comes from designer ‘Nieuw Jurk’.

This challenge is going to be a high fashion look. I’m going to do my best to create a look out of your votes. The hell, I’m even going to try and do my hair with it.


Voting can be done right here above and it will end next week Friday the 17th of February.
I’m really looking forward what you guys will choose for me to do. So cast those votes!

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...