Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MakeUp Academy Look


I am always looking for good pigmented eye shadows but those that I don’t need to pay too much for. Come on, who doesn’t like that? So since reading a lot of UK blogs I’ve heard a lot of the MakeUp Academy brand and since I was in Newcastle two weeks ago, I couldn’t come back without buying me some MUA mono eye shadows.

MakeUp Academy is an UK make-up brand that’s being sell at the Superdrug. Their variety is pretty wide, they have eye shadows, eye dust, eye glitter, eye liner, mascara, lipsticks, lip gloss and even nail polish. And every single product costs £1. It doesn't get better than that!!!

Even though their variety is pretty wide, I only bought 4 mono eye shadow and a lip gloss. I bought a matte black shadow nr. 20, a matte brown shadow nr. 19, a matte light shadow nr. 17 and last but not least a pearly green shadow nr. 6. And for the lip gloss, I choose an brown-peach shimmery lip gloss color that I can wear when I need some simple nude lips.



And with these eye shadows I created a look that you can wear for a nice day look.


To create this look I used the next products...

Face:
* Kiko's Skin Evolution Foundation - 12 Walnut
* Black Opal Finishing Powder - 05 Deep
* E.L.F. Tone correcting concealer
* Catrice Illuminating powder

Eyes:
* Hema eyebrow pencil - 09 Dark
* Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sim
* MUA eye shadows nr. 6, 17, 19, 20.
* Catrice Khol kajal pencil
* DA Fat Lash mascara

Cheeks:
* Catrice Mineral soft powder rouge - 140 Terra Brown

Lips:
* Catrice Urban Baroque - C02
* MUA lipgloss nr. 3



To create my eye look I first apply the UDPP in Sin all over my eyelid. After that I’ve apply the MUA nr. 6 in my inner eye corner and then the nr. 19 on the rest of my eyelid. After that, I’ve blend out the colors with my blending brush. With the nr. 20 I’ve apply in my crease and outer eye corner and then blend it out to give that Smokey effect. The nr. 17 I’ve apply on my brow bone to highlight. Then I went back to the nr. 6 and apply it with an small angled brush under my waterline from my inner corner to the half of my eye. And then did the same with the nr. 20, but from my outer corner till connecting it with the nr.6.

Do you own any MUA make-up? What do you think about this brand? And do you think I should start making tutorials on YouTube?

Remember dollz to leave a me comment, follow my blog and "Like" my Facebook page, take care of yourself and we'll speak soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...