Friday, February 10, 2012

My Pink Hobo Friend


Sometimes we don’t have to wait for spring to do some cleaning. In December and January I’ve been doing some winter cleaning which took me a while to do. But I wanted to get rid of most of the things that I don’t use more and gave them up for charity. With things I mean clothes, shoes, home supplies and also bags and purses.

Like my shoes I love to collect bags and purses but then I don’t use them a lot. I always go back to my beloved Invito black bag. It’s big and perfect for every occasion and I can fit almost everything in it. My mom always asks me why I carry around that big bag. And she always makes fun of me when I can’t find something in it and that I need to ‘dive’ in it to look for my phone when it’s ringing. Hahaha…

Anyway, long story short I gave almost all of my bags and purses away or put some to sell just because I don’t use them a lot and they need a new home. And I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t buy new bag if it wasn’t worthy the purchase.
 
So there I was last week, walking around at this shopping centre near my house where I walked in this shop called ‘New Yorker’. There it was, this beautiful bright pink kinda hobo bag. At one moment I wasn’t thinking anything else than “I have to have this”. I wanted the bag really bad. But then I came back to my senses and began to think clearly. “Do I need this bag?” “Is it useful?”Does it accomplish all my standards?” “Is it worth the money?” “Am I really going to use this?” My answer is No, Yes, Yes, I think so and Who cares, I want it!
So you guessed it! I bought it!


Its bright pink like I already said with golden deatils and the material which it’s made is from faux leather. And I need to say that it really looks like those expensive leather bags.

This beauty is perfect for the spring! It’s bright and colorful and completes your whole outfit.
I exchanged a small €19,95 for it which I never do so quickly.


What do you think of my new hobo bag? Want one too? They have it also in white.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...