Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


 
Valentine’s Day.
Is it a day to spend with your lover or love ones? Oh wait, you don’t have a lover? Forever alone?!


Now those last two words pisses me off a little. If you’re following me on twitter you might have seen last night tweets about forever alone.


I don’t get why people do that. Feel sorry for them self because it’s Valentine’s Day and they don’t have someone to share this special day with. And on top of that they turn into Valentine’s Day haters. Middle finger here, swearing there just because they saw a couple being happy.



You know what?! You can be happy too, but instead you choose to be that way and that shows how pathetic and not ready you are to be in a relationship.
Some people are blessed to already have found their soul mate. But even those soul mates argue get on each other’s nerves. No relationship is perfect.
 

Now you’re there, feeling sorry for your ass just because what you see of others relationship makes you want to have that too.
Do me a favor and stop! Celebrate life! If you do have that special someone… good for you. If you don’t... Who cares! Celebrate it with your family, friends and even classmates or colleagues. Valentine’s Day means share the love! 




I know it worries some of us who haven’t met their soul mate yet and the clock is ticking as they’re getting older. It worries me too. But that doesn’t mean that I have to rush into things with the first guy I meet. No way. 

So for now, I’m going to celebrate love with the ones around me, wishing them a Happy Valentine’s Day with a whole lot of Love! You should do it too 
 

As for you my little divas…
 


Tons of Hugs and Kisses!!! And remember that I love every single one of you!
 

Mz. J ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...