Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tutorial Glitter M&M's - challenge


It’s been a while since I’ve uploaded a tutorial/ seriously, it feels like it’s been ages!
January 2012 is over and done and after counting the votes for the readers make-up challenge the winner picture and theme were…

The M&M’s picture and Glitter theme

I wanted to do an extreme look, but the thing is I failed completely. I could not manage to get any extreme look.
After several attempts of priming, blending, removing, glitters, lipsticks, eyeliner….
I came with this creation. I use the colors of the M&M pictures and added the glitter to finish it off.

Check it out!  


List of products in order of use:
* MAC Prep + Prime Eye – Medium Dark
* NYX Jumbo eye pencil – Milk
* Beauty cosmetics 120 palette – frosty purple, frosty silver, shimmer cream and frosty teal
* Nouba single eyeshadow – 314 Ombretto cotto
* NYX long pencil eye – LPE01 Black
* Catrice Kajal designer – 100 Tropical Green
* LA Splash Eyeshadow and glitter sealer
* Sugarpill loose eyeshadow – Stella
* Magnolia Makeup glitter – Silver hologram gliz
* Catrice gel liner – 010 Black Jack with Jack Black
* eBay False Lashes
* Dou Adhesive lash glue
* Catrice prime and fine smoothing refiner
* Bobby Brown creamy concealer –
* Kiko Foundation – Walnut
* Essence Fix & Matte translucent loose powder
* Sleek blush – Scandalous
* NYX round lipsticks – 505A Shiva

One thing though, I think that the name Readers Makeup Challenge is stupid. I want to name this challenge something else, something cool but I can’t put my finger quite of the perfect name. can you gals help me out with that?

What do you think of the first challenge? Did I reach to your expectations? Or did I disappoint?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...