Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Random Haul - New Look, H&M, Sephora


Woman tends to shop a lot. Some more than other. Some are addicted, others use it as some kind of therapy and there’s also those woman that do not have any excuse rather than they just like to shop.

For me, well I don’t really know my shopping category but I do know that I shop at every chance I get. For some it might be a lot, but for me… you know, screw it. I like to shop and I don’t care!

So last week just a week after I posted my XXL Collective Haul, I went shopping and again bought stuff that I just ‘needed’ to share with you.
It’s really not that much, but still it’s an 8 minute video.

So like I always say…
Get your snack, sit back, go into relaxation mode and enjoy the video. And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel as I upload these videos a day earlier than here on my blog.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J

PS: I know I’ve been really lacking on the blogging scene lately, just because I’ve been down on blogging inspiration. But on the brighter side I’m full of inspiration for my YouTube channel. That’s the reason there’s only been video’s lately. As soon as I get my groove back I’ll start blogging on full throttle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...