Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colorful Curacao


Curacao is getting really popular in these past years. Not just as an island but as a name, a product name that is.

Several designers either on the beauty department or fashion are getting their inspiration of my little small island. Most of them they see blue, which I think is from the cristal clear blue sea. But they're also a few that thinks of color.

1. Marc Jacobs 'Curacao' perfume, 2. L'Oreal Color Infallible Fresh 'Blue Curacao', 3. Stila 'Curacao' Sparkle Eyeliner, 4. Herôme W.I.C. 'Colorful Curacao', 
5. L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh 'Aqua Curacao', 6. Mavala '171 Blue Curaçao', 7. Sleek MakeUp 'Curacao' palette.


As most of you could already seen in my Makeup collection video I don’t own a whole lot of nail polish. I do have quite some, but it’s not like my makeup. And besides that I can’t polish my nails as much as I want to because of my job. 
There’s one thing that I realized that I’m becoming very picky to what I buy as for makeup and nail polishes, but as soon as I saw this next collection I was SOLD! I have to have it, the complete collection. Why? Because of two reasons:

1* It’s amazingly colorful!
2* It’s the CURACAO Collection


This collection comes from a Dutch brand itself, Herôme from their World Inspired Colours (W.I.C) collection. It contains six beautiful and colorful nail polishes with five of them named after different beaches and one named after the green west side of Curacao (Banda Bou).

This collection will be available this May and they will cost €7,50 each or €12,50 for 2 nail polish. This collection can be bought in the local drugstores and is also available online on their website. They also ship international, but the only downside is that their English translate button doesn’t work entirely. So you have to figure some things out there or use Google translates.

I have to say that I haven’t been paid or whatever to write this, but I’m just plain excited as always when there’s something awesome coming up.

What do you think of this collection? Will you be buying them?

Hopi sunchi *which is Papiamentu for ‘lots of kisses’*
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...