Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Spring & Heels Bloggers Dinner Party


Moodboard

Oh wow… now this feels weird. It’s almost 3 AM when I’m writing this and I immediately noticed how bad I am with blogging. It’s been a long time since I’ve done this. I know, shame on me |-_-|
But on the other side, I’ve been making more video’s as I caught myself being more active on YouTube than on my blog or even Facebook. I’m enjoying the video making, but still hate the editing. But the love I’m getting from all my new subscribers is my fuel to go on.

Back to blogging.
I used to be a very quiet girl, use to keep everything for my own. Friends I have are from ages ago. Good friends, though. My social life wasn’t that big and became even worse since moving to Holland. I’m around the same people every time while there’s a big world out there with a lot of new people, with new personalities. I can be social, but to take the step to the unknown is very daring. To go somewhere new, with new people, not knowing what to expect… it’s a challenge. I know, I’ve been there.
I remember like it was yesterday when I read on twitter: “@Enchantra: Sleek Swatch Day at our showroom Wednesday 4 May 2011”. New place, new people, new challenges!
I took the challenge, I dare myself. I drove almost 2 hours to the south. It was a long drive, but I got there. And till this day I’m happy I took the leap!

New faces, new beautiful hearts, new friends.
Thanks to the blogging world.

In the video above I’m talking about the Spring & Heels Bloggers Dinner Party.
See this as your challenge to expand your social life. New place to connect with new people, possibly new friends. People that share the same passion, the same love as you. We can also have a personal chat were I tell you how it all started for me. I know that my blog isn’t that huge like those 'work at home bloggers'. But I see it like this, that every new follow, every new ‘like’, every new subscriber is a new friend into my life that I can connect with through world’s social media’s.
So take your chance, take that leap and buy your ticket! I can assure you, that you’ll never regret it!
The non-profit event will take place on Friday, 27th of April 2012 at Rain Restaurant in Amsterdam from six o’clock to nine in the evening. Tickets are going for €30,- each.

What can you expect for that €30?
*Your entrée fee
* 2-course dinner and 3 non-alcoholic drinks
* Socialize and self promoting
* An awesome goodie bag

For more information you can visit the Facebook page were there’s daily updates and also on twitter for more tweet updates. Or if you want to ask more personal question, you send an email to instyle.eventcrew@gmail.com

And if you still doubt about coming all by yourself, ask your best friend to tag along with you and so you both can meet more friends.

Hope to see you on the 27th ;-)

Kiss, Kiss and Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...