Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving dollz!

I know that not everybody celebrates this day and neither am I. Well, sorta…*not in the turkey eating family dinner way* but still I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

On this day we celebrate being thankful for all the goodness around us. For me I’m greatly thankful for being a life and to wake-up every morning seeing that sun shining bright in my face *or even when it’s not shining and hiding behind the clouds*. I’m thankful for my beautiful family & friends that stick around with me no matter what. And I’m truly thankful for all my beautiful dollz that’s fascinated every single day and visit this blog time after time. I love you all ♥♥♥

What are you thankful for?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J

PS: Tomorrow is Black Friday!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...