Thursday, January 5, 2012

Readers Makeup Challenge #1


Since the last months of 2011 I’ve been wondering around with this great idea. An idea to improve the blogging and including you guys, my dear readers even more.

For this idea I don’t know if it already exists, but either way I’m going to do it.
Okay I know now you’re asking “what’s this great idea of hers?”

Well, it’s like this. For the entire 2012 every month you guys are going to challenge me! I’m going to upload some inspirational pictures and some themes and leave it to you to vote for the best picture & theme you’ll like to challenge me with. And then I have to combine the picture and theme and make a makeup look out of it.

A month may seem too long or too much but for now I think it’s perfect.
And as you already guess, I’m going to start today with the January challenge. Here are the photos & theme’s you can vote for:

The pictures
 Source: We ♥ it

The themes
* Winter
* Glitter
* Rihanna

For voting you just have to make your choice in the form below and then click send and your done. You can vote until Sunday 15th of January 11:59 CES so I still have 2 weeks to create the challenge look.

January Makeup Challenge
What's you challenge picture? *
 1. Flower & hails 
 2. Tiebow 
 3. M&M's 
What's you challenge theme? *
 Winter 
 Glitter 
 Rihanna 

I don't have good name for this challenge yet. I'm going to named it temporarily "Readers Makeup Challenge" till I get a good name. Or if one of you knows a good one let me know about it.


I really hope that you guys get the challenge and like it and let’s see were its going to take us. Let me know in the comments what you think about this challenge or even if you didn't get teh challenge.


Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...