Monday, November 14, 2011

Video: Smokey Eyes Tutorial


A couple of months ago I got the request to do a smokey eye tutorial on dark skin tone. I’ve been postponing this for I don’t know how long. I did made a tutorial then, but wasn’t that happy with the results.

After lots of applying, blending, wiping off and doing it all over again, I finally came out with two different smokey eye looks: a softer one and a dramatic one.
This next tutorial is of the dramatic one. For this look I’ve used my Sleek ‘Oh SoSpecial’ palette since I noticed that I never did any look or tutorial with this palette, which also is one of my favorite palettes.
The softer smokey eye tutorial will be uploaded at the end of this week.

Anyway, enough chit-chat. Here’s the tutorial! Enjoy!



For a list of all the products I’ve used, click then for more.

Face:
* Moisturizer – Local brand Kruidvat
* Primer – Too Faced Primed & Poreless
* Foundation – Kiko Skin Evolution “#12 Walnut”
* Powder – MAC Blot Powder “Dark”

Eyes
* Hema eyebrow pencil #09
* Essence “You Rock eyeshadowbase”
* NYX Jumbo Pencil “Black Bean”
* Sleek ‘Oh so special’ “Noir” “Gateau” “Glitz” “Celebrate”
*Sephora kohl and liner waterproof “Black”
* Maybelline “One by One” mascara

Cheeks
* Blush – Catrice mineral #130
* Highlighter – Sleek “Sunrise”

Lips
* Lipliner – Sleek “Bare essentials #188”
* Lipgloss – Make Up Academy “shade 03”


Hope that you liked this tutorial and if you have any request, just let me know ;-)

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...