Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shoplog CentrO July 2011

Good day my precious!
It’s another day with another video.

Shopping outside of your country is always fun. You get to see and buy products that you’ve never known or that’s difficult to get in your own country.

Last week I went along with Lara & Vanya of beauty blog “Make-up and More” and also her sister Dani to CentrO, this big mall in Oberhausen, Germany.
As the girls that we are, we did some great shopping and enjoy our day there while having lots of fun.

And today - a week later - I have my shoplog for y’all of all the stuff that I bought.


If you can’t see this video, click here.

I’m going to write different review on all these products that I bought, look out for them.

And if you’re curious on what the “Make-up and more” girls have bought, check their shoplog here out.

If you have any comments, questions or whatever, just let me know it here down below.

And don't forget about the current giveaway!

I hope that you liked this video and that I’ll see you here around soon.
Toedels, yours truly.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...