Friday, November 11, 2011

Shopping: On MY way, Not on the highway!

Okay so again I just couldn’t resist. I couldn’t resist shopping again. And by shopping I mean online shopping. When I see the word ‘Sale’ I’m sold in one heartbeat *not every time though, but most of the time*.

Anyway, so this week I got a mail in my inbox from Cherry Culture. They’re holding their “NYX annual private sale” with 40% off on all NYX items!!!

I love NYX. They have great products with awesome results for less. And with this great deal they’re even less-er. So again, I just couldn't resist!

What did I buy? I started throwing a bunch of stuff in my ‘digital’ shopping bag, but at the end I checked these next items out.


* Matte Lipsticks – ‘Pure red’
* RoundLipstick – ‘Shiva’ & ‘Fusion’
* Long Lip Pencil – ‘Cabaret’ & ‘Pink’
* Powder Blush – ‘Spice’
* SoftMatte Lip Cream – ‘Addisababa’ ‘Sao Paulo’ ‘Monte Carlo’

All of this would have retail for $58 but with the 40% discount I ended up paying $34.80 for all these products with $11.69 for shipping which sums to a total of $46.49.

Also an NYX-fan? You can also enjoy this great deal by using the code “NYX40”. Keep in mind that the more you buy, the more the shipping is going to cost. So shop wisely!
This deal ends on November 13th midnight! Happy Shopping Ladies!

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...