Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Zoya's Romantic Lily


In the Curacao Random haul I bought different nail polishes which 2 of them was from the brand ‘Zoya’. These two nail polishes where my first Zoya’s. 

For this post I’m going to share my opinion and swatches of one of the polishes, ‘Lily’.

If you want to know more, just go ahead and click for it.

About Zoya:
“The new color of fashion. Zoya Nail Polish combines the most sought-after fashion nail colors with the longest-lasting, safest technology in nail care. Zoya's 300-plus stylish nail polish shades are all formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor free. The cutting-edge formula has also won a Women's Health Magazine independent panel award for longest-lasting polish. The release of Zoya's four seasonal polish collections is always hotly anticipated by beauty editors, beauty lovers and the salon & spa community alike.”


Lily comes from the Romantic collection. Color description:
“Sheer warm peach with subtle cool pink tones and silvery-blue frosty shimmer. And interesting and feminine floral shade.”



My experience:
The color is quite sheer and I needed 3 coats to get an opaque finish. The brush isn’t that big but still the appliance goes easy for me. Although I do have say that the consistency is quite runny which explains the sheerness. Each bottle contains 14 ml. of products.

Zoya nail polishes retails for $8 - $9 online.

I love this color by far and I sure recommend it to others.

Do you own any Zoya nail polishes? What do you think of them?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...