Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Events || Enchantra B-day Bash


As I said in one of my previous post, on Sunday the 10th of June I travelled all the way to Kapelle to Linda’s Enchanted showroom where she celebrated her birthday with cupcakes, makeup and a whole lot of fun!

And as always I filmed a little there to give you gals that didn’t have a chance or just couldn’t go because you don’t live near here, a glance at the party. 

But seriously this little video blocked me on some kind of weiord way that I was struggling with the editing. But finally, here it is. My pain in the butt for this last week. I wanted something short but still fun to watch. Hopefully you guys will like it (^_^)

PS: Obviously I shopped, so expect a haul pretty soon ;-)

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...