Friday, April 29, 2011

Queensday Tutorial

Heeellllooooo my Queenssss!!!

Here it is...The much anticipated make-up tutorial!
After several times trying, today I can finally post my first tutorial.
I’ve chosen a look for Queensday were I make a good use of Sleek’s LE Avoir la pêche collection.

So go ahead to take a look at my tutorial and also all the products I used for this look.

What did I use?

Face:
* Kruidvat day cream
* Sephora’s smoothing primer
* KIKO’s foundation - #12 Walnut
* E.L.F. Tone correcting concealer – Honey
* Black Opal finishing powder - #05 Deep

Eyes:
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer
* Catrice kohl kajal pencil - #030 Brown
* Sleek’s Avoir le pêche collection palette – Paraguaya
Eye shadow colors Stone, Bittersweet, Tangelo, Redstone, Sandstone and Belinni
* Hema eyebrow pencil - #09
* Maybelline mascara – Colossal Volum’ Express



Cheeks:
* Sleek’s Avoir le pêche collection blush – Pan Tao


Lips:
* Hema lipliner - #21
* Nouba lipstick - #62


I know my English is not the best of all while talking, but bare with me people. At least you can get me, right?!

And oh, I owe you gals a Sleek shoplog of my latest buy.

I hope you all enjoy this, I did it with much love for you all. And let me know what you think about my first tutorial. Should I make more video’s or should I keep it with pictures?

And Happy Queensnight tonight and Happy Queensday tomorrow for those in the Netherlands!

Update: I had to remove my first tutorial due to music complications with YouTube.

Much Queens and tut's.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...