Thursday, June 7, 2012

Movies || Magic Mike


I’m a huge movie fan. Either at home or at the movies with a big bucket of popcorn or potato chips! I love it.

I’m online daily spending most of my time working on my blog or also just editing to upload a new video. But when I’m not doing neither I’m searching online for new movies, watching trailers and adding them to my “watchlist” on IMDB.

Some movies are great where others are better, sometimes I just can’t wait but find myself to be patience until it’s released.

But if there’s ever a movie that I have been dying to see, it has to be ‘Magic Mike’! A new flick starring Channing Tatum that’s all about stripping!


This movie is about a young male stripper working his way to the top and it’s kind of inspired by Channing Tatum past when he stripped before his modeling career.

Besides Tatum you get to see Alex Pettyfer (I am number four), Matt Bomer (White Collar), Adam Rodriguez (CSI), Joe Manganiello (True Blood) and Matthew McConaughey take their shirt off!!!


Sorry if I’m a not what you expect right now, but I’m way too excited for this movie if you haven’t noticed.

You know what? Here’s the trailer, see for yourself ;-)



Magic Mike will be officially released the 29th of June in the US, but since I live in freaking Holland I have to wait till 12th of July to see it. As if I’m not waiting too long already. Getting impatient over here!

What do you think of Magic Mike? Did I make you excited? Or you’re just not a fan?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J

I don't own any rights of any of the pictures here above!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...