Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A big favor! Could you fill in this form for me???

Hello my lovely peeps!!!

I’m doing this research about beauty and online shopping. All about how much a person spends while shopping online, what’s their favorite beauty product to buy online and how to improve online shopping.

And I’m going to ask you for a super big favor, if you could just fill in this survey for me?!

Click to read more and also for the from.
It’s just some random question about beauty, make-up and webshops. It wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes of your time. You would totally the best of the best! You don’t have to be a subscriber or anything.
And if you can help me even more out, then forward it to others like your friends and families for them to fill in. I would totally love you then! ;)

So yeah, just fill in the form here below and click the submit button and you’re done. Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day and I’ll see you soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...