Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Hawaiian Dare Tutorial

Hey dollie dollz!!!

As promised
Here is my tutorial of the Hawaiian Dare. Check it out!

If you can't see this video, click here.

If you want to see a list of everything I used, then click for more.

Face:
* Kruidvat day cream
* Sephora’s smoothing primer
* KIKO’s foundation - #12 Walnut
* MAC Blot Powder in dark

Eyes:
* Hema eyebrow pencil #09
* Sephora’s eyeshadow base
* Sleek MakeUp Mediterrenean collection Monaco palette
* NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
* Catrice kajal pencil ‘white’
* False eyelashes
* NYC High Definition mascara

Cheeks:
* Sleek MakeUp Mediterrenean collection Santorini blush

Lips:
* Hema lipstick #08

And don’t forget to check out my other daring bloggers and their look. They are written in Dutch, but like I said before I don’t think it’s something Google translator can’t fix.
* Desirée of Curvacios
* Annigjen of Bloggin Beauties

What do yall think of this look and tutorial? Let me know down below.

Wishing you love and paradise!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...