Friday, July 15, 2011

A Personal Update


I have some confessions to make…

“These are my confessions…
Just when I thought I said all I can say My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions…
Man I'm thrown and I don’t know what to do I guess I gotta give you part two of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all, Damn near cried when I got that phone call, I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do, But to give you part 2 of my confessions”

Okay okay went a bit off topic, but do you remember that track of Usher…Sooo goooddd!!!

Anyway, now seriously back to business! I do have some confessions.

If y’all have been noticing it’s been about 2 weeks since I posted something here on Life Fascinations!. I know, so lame of me. But the thing is, No. Freakin. Inspiration!
I had tons of ideas -I still have them- but I couldn’t translate my ideas and pictures into words for Le Blog. And that has been so freakin annoying! Seriously, I’ve been so irritated by the stupid blinking cursor. It drove me totally crazy…Arrggghhh!!!

But today finally it hit me back. I’ve got my mojo back!

I’m going to be writing some reviews, share some looks and also editing some videos for these upcoming days. So you gals should totally be looking forward for them.

But what have I been doing these past two weeks besides getting annoyed by my lack of inspiration???

Well, besides working went visiting my family in Maastricht. We had a super great time together there – as always.
During my visit there I did went to the city but didn’t do much shopping though. I only bought 2 things which only 1 were make-up wise.
The first one was some cool sneakers in a local shoe shop and the 2nd one was in the Sephora were  I bought the Too Faced Primed & Poreless skin smoothing face primer. They currently have this 25% off deal on all their make-up, so that made me even happier.
I am going to review this item for you gals to share my opinion with you all.

So girls I hope that I’ve updated you enough on my life lately and remember to stick around as I’m posting a neontastic look later. And also look out for the upcoming post these with different reviews, videos and tutorial. And even better, next week I’m going on a shopping trip with a friend/blog-colleague and I’m going to try and vlog so I can bring you gals along on our little trip.

Wish you gals a funtastic Friday, and remember there’s still chance to post a picture of your hottest pair of heels Life Fascinations! Facebook page to win a €20 voucher at ‘DieWilIkHebben’. This giveaway is internationally open.

Lots of love, updates, inspiration and speak soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...