Saturday, July 30, 2011

A gracious tutorial

It’s not very often that I get inspiration out of an everyday thing or any magazine look. Usually I play with the colors, look which ones to combine with and then create my own looks.

But some weeks ago when visiting my family in Maastricht I came across a Dutch ‘Grazia’ and it had a real cool look that just knew that I had to remake.
So I did and today I’m sharing my tutorial on this colorful yet simple and fresh look.

The model in the magazine had a nice fresh face without any heavy make-up on. So I also went for the same and tried to keep it as fresh as possible.
This look would be great for a midsummer afternoon on the beach or for a festival.

If you can’t see this video, click here.

List of the products I used:
* Too Faced Primed & Poreless smoothing face primer
* MAC Blot powder in dark
* Hema eyebrow pencil #11
* Essence eyebrow gel
* NYX High Definition eyeshadow primer
* Sleek Makeup Monaco palette eyeshadow ‘Aquamarine’
* Sleek Makeup Paraguaya palette eyeshadows ‘Persimmon’ and ‘Stone’
* Catrice Kohl Kajal pencil #030 brown
* Manhattan Go 4 Big Lashes mascara
* NYX Cream blush in Glow
* NYX round lipstick in Spellbound
* Sleek Makeup Pout polish in Pink Cadillac

I hope you liked and also enjoy this video and I’ll see you soon!

Reminder:
Don’t forget to enter for the €20 voucher of “Die wil ik hebben” (I want that) shoe webshop. You’ll never know that you can win if you won’t enter! So go ahead and enter! More info on this giveaway click here.

Tons of colorful love.
Yours truly.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...