It’s February and everybody is in the love mood. Why? Because valentine’s day is coming up.
Valentine is the day is that special day were you can show your love to each other. I know, everyday is Valentine’s day. But on the 14th of February you can show that someone in a super extra special way your love for him or her. And that special person don’t need to be your boyfriend or girlfriend or that guy you had a crushed on since years, it also could be your mom dad brother sister friend or even your neighbor.
For today I have this sweet pink & black smokey look I made especially for Valentine’s day.
For this look I mostly used Eyes Lips Face products.
For my Face I used:
· E.L.F. All Over cover stick – toffee
· Black Opal deluxe finishing loose powder – 05 deep
· E.L.F. Complexion Perfection
On my Eyes:
· E.L.F. Eyebrow lifter and filler - dark
· NYX Jumbo Pencil – Hot Pink & Milk
· E.L.F. Limited Edition 32 palette
· Catrice kohl kajal pencil – 010 Ultra Black
· Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express mascara – black
· False lashes (eBay)
I combined the 2 NYX Jumbo Pencil on my eyelid as an base. I first applied the Milk all over my lid and then I put the Hot Pink on my eyelid till the crease.
· Maybeline MNY blush – 501
· Catrice Allround concealer palette
· Catrice LE Expect the Unexpected – C03 Purposely Purple
· Catrice LE Expect the Unpexpected – C01 Tickled Pink
For my lips I also combined 2 lipsticks. First I applied the Catrice concealer, then put the C03 on my outer lip line and then fill it in with the C01 lipstick.