Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review || Catrice Revoltaire








Catrice is used to release new limited editions every 2-3 months and in April-may the released the ‘Revoltaire collection’ which contained of 2 different eyeshadow palettes, a blush, 3 lipsticks and also 3 nail polishes.

Since noticing that I owe quite some makeup I tried not to buy everything I see and choose 1 to 2 items out to buy. 

So when this particular collection was released it was like everyone went crazy, there was not even one blog that didn’t write about it. That kind of turned my –I want that– feeling off even though the collection still was a pretty one.

Weeks after the released I walked in ‘Kruidvat’ to find complete collection untouched. Since I’m allowed to buy 1 or 2 items I narrowed it down to what I want which finally came to the blush and 1 lipstick.

The blush called ‘Colour Bomb’ is truly an eye candy as it has this ombre effect with a light to dark peachy color with little glitters in it. Once apply the blush looks almost matte with just a little of that tiny glitters. It comes with 8 grams of product and the pigmentation is okay and the color pay-off also. 

As for the lipstick I went for the color ‘Bloody Red’, a deep bloody red color with a matte finish. It applies smoothly and still has a creamy feeling to it. And with a 3.5 gram of product you don’t need to worry about running out of this color anytime soon, unless you use it every single day.


What do you think of the limited editions? Did you get anything of this collection?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...