Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rollercoaster of emotions


I’ve been wandering around with the dilemma for quite some time, but today finally after some advice of my mom and my friend I decided to get rid of my acrylic nails. It’s over and done baby!
I’ve been doing my nails for quite some time, since I was 19 years I think. I did take them off for a couple of months in between, but yep that’s how long I’ve been walking around with acrylic nails. The main reason why I had them was that I never have time to do my nails and with the acrylics I was always ready to go and also my nails would last a week or 2 polished without chipping.
Since this year I’m planning to turn things around for the good, I started to cut off all the unnecessary. And also now I don’t need to wait till I fill in my nails to take pictures of nail polish swatches.
I could have done this myself, but all the filing and the acrylic products they use damage your own nails. And if I do it myself I’m going to damage it even more. So that’s why I decided to let the pro’s do their thing.
Despite my rollercoaster of emotions I’m pretty happy with the results although it does feels kinda weird since I’m used to do a lot with my ‘old nails’, but I’ll survive. 

How about you? Are you a pro acrylic or all natural? Let me know in the comments below.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...