Normally I’m not the type of blogger that share every single limited edition releases, unless I’m excited about it. Well today I got home from work and while scrolling on my daily bloglovin roll, the next line caught my attention.
“MAC Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection”
First thing, that’s three times too much MAC! Anyway, obviously because of my curiosity I open the post, which by the way was written by Erin of Scandalous Beauty and I noticed a super fun and colorful new spring collection by MAC. Pink, green, red, orange… In one word: colorful! And you know my thing with color… this is right up my alley.
This fun collection contains almost everything you can expect, from lipstick to eyeshadow quads and even brushes. And it’s divided in 2, the Shop MAC and the Cook MAC. Honestly I don’t know why there’s the division, but I’ll figure it out later. Now on to the precious.
Shop MAC: Try and Buy a delicious, delovely, delectable, divine, degorgeous, de-with-it, degroovy assortment of Eye Shadow x 4 in wearable brights perfect for Spring. Treat yourself to Lipstick in heavenly hues, mouthwateringly Kissable Lipcolour and Cremeblend Blush. This Spring, shop ‘til you drop with a tongue-in-cheek collection that elevates the everyday into the extraordinary. Whether it’s detergent or diamonds, produce or Prada, everyone loves to shop, shop, shop!
|Left to right: Call me bubbles, Color added, Shop & drop|
Eyeshadow quads $38 - €38
* Shop & Drop - Hypnotizing, Sugar Snack, Power Boosted, Shop & Drop
* Call Me Bubbles - Call Me Bubbles, Fresh Daily, Brash, Full of Flavour
* Colour Added - Laundry Daze, Colour Added, Self-Serve, Pre-Packaged
|Left to right: Florida, Optimistic orange, Restores dazzle!|
Cremeblend Blush $20 - €20
* Optimistic Orange - Bright orange
* Florida - Bright coral
* Restores Dazzle! - Rich plum
The Lipsticks $14.50 - €18
* Innocence, Beware! - Light yellow pink (Cremesheen)
* Naughty Sauté - Bright pepto pink (Cremesheen)
* Watch Me Simmer - Bright pink-orange (Amplified)
* Quick Sizzle - Bright pink (Matte)
* Dish It Up - Berry pink (Lustre)
* Runaway Red - Rich red-blue (Satin)
Kissable Lipcolour $19 - €18
* Flaunting It - Grey mauve
* So Vain - Muted dirty coral
* Scan-delicious - Blue fuchsia
* Woo Me - Light pinky nude
* Enchanteé - Light blue pink
Cook MAC: Ladle on an extra helping of foodie fun with an appetizing assortment temptingly tasty Tendertones, nearly black Fluidlines, Studio Careblend/Pressed powder, Opulash Mascara, two Brushes and nosh-worthy Nail Lacquers in fun, bright shades sure to satiate even the most discriminating of glamorous gourmands. COOK M·A·C has Spring 2012’s no-carb, no-calorie recipe for kooky, kitschy, kitchen kouture in savoury shades for Eyes, Lips and Nails.
|Left to right: Added goodness, Midnight snack, Wholesome|
Fluidline $15 - €18
* Midnight Snack - Soft black
* Wholesome - Blackened brown
* Added Goodness - Blackened mauve
Opulash Mascara $15 - €17
* Bad, Bad Black - Black
|Left to right: Hot ‘n’ Saucy, Hush Hush, Purring, Tread Gently|
Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12 $15 - €15
* Hush, Hush - Sheer gold with yellow gold pearl
* Purring - Sheer tangerine with pearl
* Hot ‘n’ Saucy - Soft cherry red
* Tread Gently - Soft lime green with yellow pearl
Studio Careblend/Pressed $23 - €24
* Medium - Soft creamy beige
* Dark - Deep caramel
|Left to right: Al Fredo, Kid Orange, Salad Dressed|
Nail Lacquer $16 - €12,50
* Al Fredo - Bright acid green (Creme)
* Salad Dressed - Mid-tone dirty aqua (Creme)
* Kid Orange - Coral (Creme)
* 211 - Pointed Liner129SH Powder/Blush $18 - €21,50
* 129SH - Powder/Blush $34 - €37
I’m mostly excited of the lipsticks in the colors ‘Quick Sizzle’ and ‘Dish it up’ and also all the cremeblend blushes and eyeshadow quads.
Update: I can now confirm that this collection will come to Holland. It will be released on the 3rd of March 2012.
What do you think of this collection? Likey Like or Nighty Night? If you like, then what’s your favorite(s)?
Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J ♥