Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Nelly Heels


Would you ever stand in line for free shoes? Even if it’s really cold? And for almost 3 hours? Well I did! That’s how far my love for shoes goes! This was last November at the Nelly High Heels event of Nelly.com

The idea behind this event was to introduce the new Sweden webshop Nelly.com with parties in different cities. The first 150 ladies at every party would get a free pair of shoes of their choice.

My choice was the ‘Forget Your Boyfriend’ heels. These studs & spike San Edelman "Lorissa" look a likes.

San Edelman "Lorissa"

Let me be sincere to you guys. I wasn’t excited with them at first, just because they where the popular shoes at the event and everyone wanted them. And if you know me, I’m not that type of girl. I like things to be different and original!
But since I had no other choice, most of the other ones where dull and so not my type, I decided to go for the FYB.

I ordered them in black leather, but then got an email that they ran out of black and I can order any kind of shoe I wanted from their shoe collection online. But that they still had the FYB in green. I took a look and saw these army green heels with the studs & spikes and I still wanted it. So I went for it.


And now that they arrived I’m as happy as any other guy with their call of duty video game.
These are bad ass!!! I love the edginess they come with. They would look awesome under a simple pair of skinny and a tee. 


They are available at Nelly.com and retails €71,95. They have them in blurple, red, nude and army green.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...