Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outfit post #2: H&M ♥ VERSACE


I’ve already introduced you to Polyvore in a previous post and since then I’ve been playing with fashion creating different sets. And even better they have different contests going on which makes creating sets even more fun.

It was on the H&M facebook page where I came across their latest contest in collaboration with Versace, whose launching a special collection this fall with them.
For this particular Versace contest you have to create a set using the different pieces of the collection. 

Since I’ve been feeling quite playful, I created 2 different sets and I’m going to share them with you.


Tough gold!


Think Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness ♥



This  definitely represents how I would dress them or the kind of accessories that I like.
What do you think? Do I have a chance at winning? Let me know here in the comments ;-)

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...