Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Outfit post #1: Fall chic


Like I told you gals before in this post, I’m starting to focus a little bit more on the fashion part here on Life Fascinations.

I'm used to get these compliments on how I dress myself. And if you have ever seen me, you'll know that I’m on the plus size side. In these last years I learned how to dress myself and combine clothes to suit my curves & body. 

So, since starting this blog I always wanted to start posting outfit photos. I did it once *this article* and got good reactions from it. Since then I never posted an OOTD again. Don’t get me wrong I still want to keep on doing this, but every time I want to, I forget to take pictures or I’m late or I forgot my cam or I don’t have someone to help me out with taking pictures.

So after some good thinking I got the perfect solution. Polyvore!

Click for more on this website and also for my first of many creations on the site!

I think the fashionista’s under us knows this website pretty well. Polyvore is a webpage where you can mix & match and create your own designs. And with the help of this site I’m going to start posting my creations like an ‘Outfit of the day’.

All these creations represent my own personal style, what I like, what I would buy and how I’ll combine it. This way I share with you all my own personal style without any drama with a cam or being late or anything.

I’m not saying that I will never post an OOTD, but for in the meanwhile I hope to share my own personal style in this way with you. And FYI, this is just like shopping just without spending any kind of money ;)

For my first outfit post I have this creation I called “Fall Chic”. 


Fall Chic

“Fall is all about beige and black and white. In one word boring! Here's my inspiration for adding what color into this season.”




And also if you’re on Polyvore, find me there and let me know so we can follow each other. I’m quite new on this ;)

What do you thinks of my outfit creation? Like or no likey? Let me know down in the comments.

Kiss, kiss & Love
Mz. J ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...