Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sleek Week - The Sunset Look



A sunset look that I made using my Sleek Sunset palette. Enjoy!




Products I used.

Face:
* Local drugstore day cream (kruidvat)
* ELF Mineral infused face primer
* Sleek New skin revive foundation – Cannelle
* ELF Tone correcting concealer – Honey
* ELF Translucent matifying powder

Eyes:
* Hema eyebrow pencil – #11
* Essence eyebrow gel
* Catrice Eye shadow base primer
* Sleek Sunset palette
*Catrice Kajal designer – #100 Tropical green
* ELF Cream eyeliner – Black
* Sephora mascara

The colors I used

Cheeks:
* Sleek blush – Sunrise

Lips:
* Sleek True color lipstick – Rose petal



Hope that you gals liked this look. And don’t forget to check out my Sleek Week Giveaway. And if you have any comments or thought just let me know down here.

Much sunsets & dawns!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...