Friday, April 15, 2011

The style of Dita Von Teese



Since being so interested in fashion lately, I’ve been thinking of which celebrity I really like their fashion style most.

I’ve never been sooo interested in fashion until recently, but I´ve always been following most celebrity on fashion blogs or gossip blogs. And I always had some celebrity that I really liked the way they dress up or down for different events or just to go to the studio or shopping.

One of the celebrity I’ve always liked her style of fashion is Miss Dita Von Teese. She’s this super pale skin burlesque dancer with an amazing fashion style. She’s always classy, even when she works out! I love her 1930's to 1950's Pin Up girl style and her infamous red lips. Totally Marilyn Monroe. Her clothing, make-up, hair; everything fits perfectly. She’s just gorgeous!



Source: Sociallife
Even for doing some groceries or shopping she goes in style.


We might not worry how we go to the gym, but Ms. Von Teese does. She goes to the gym in style! Pictures above of her heading or leaving her pilates class.




And as you already can see these are from Dita on the Red Carpet.

What do you think of her style?
Burlesque & red lips kisses and we’ll speak soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...