Monday, March 28, 2011

What is coming up???

Hey Girlzzz,

How's life? I hope well!

As you've been noticing I’ve been not blogging a lot these last days. It’s because I had to learn for my midterms for this week and also I’ve been having this killer tooth pain and I have to wait till over 2 weeks to get it done.
 
But I didn’t forget about my lovely readers. I have a lot of things to share with you gals. And in this post I’m going to give you a sneak peak to my upcoming posts.

 * I’m guilty as charged as yet again I couldn’t resist me some ELF. I love, love, looovvveee ELF and I had to put my hands on some of their new products.  Just couldn’t stay away from them. Did I mention that I love ELF? Hahaha ;-)
So for the upcoming days you can expect an ELF haul and some reviews of some of the things I got for the first time like the luscious liquid lipstick, the cream blush and the much speculated cream eyeliner.

* If you guys have been reading my blog lately, I posted my wishlist of some of the things I want to get. One of them were some nem make-up brushes by the brand Zoeva. Well I did bought them last week and I am super happy with them. I’ll also post an shoplog/review about them.
* Since last Thursday Sephora here in Holland is having a big sale. They had this super special of getting 3 products for €10. That is quite a deal. And since the make-up addict that I am, I went a bit crazy while shopping at Sephora. So you guys can expect an shoplog and also some reviews.

* And last but not least, I’m going to try make my first video tutorial!!! Yay! Double Yay! You gals can expect that also!


This was a little post to update you on me and also on what’s coming up on Life Fascinations!
Keep an eye out on my blog for all these upcoming posts.

So what have you been up to?

And as a reminder, my giveaway is still running until Thursday, so  if you didn’t enter yet, you still have the chance to.

Ladies remember to leave me a comment – I always read them and do my best at answering- . If you’re not a subscriber, then subscribe. Like my facebook page. And as always take care of yourself and we’ll speak soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...