Friday, December 24, 2010

GoJane Shoplog



Here in Holland it’s always very difficult to find nice shoes to wear. They are always too plain, too black, too simple or too expensive. And in the winter you can forget to find that perfect red pump for that perfect red dress. 

So I was online looking around and came up against GoJane. It’s this webshop were they have this big variety dresses, skirts, tank tops, accessories and SHOES! Heels, flats, sandals, wedges, booties, you name it, they got it. They had these super hot pumps that I couldn’t leave. So I made my order immediately. 

And today after a long wait, my order finally came! Take a look at my shoes.


I ended up buying 5 pair of shoes 2 earrings and 2 necklaces.


Gold & Silver necklaces
Black & Blue Feather Earrings
Blue Leather pump with studs

Blue Suede pumps
Red suede maryjane

Tan suede with animal prints bootie

Black boot. Look like of the Christian Louboutin thigh high boot
All the shoes are platform high heels. You can never find these kind of shoes here in Holland.I mean for the color.

All by all they cost me $155, but using a 30% off coupon I payed $120 plus $40 for shipping. I am super duper happy with my purchase!

The only downside of this was the shipping. It took literally one month for me to get my stuff. And to top it off, I had to pay import taxes to the mailman. But I will say that it wasn’t GoJane's fault, they shipped my order 2 days after I placed my order, but the time for it to arrive here took a bit long. 

But all by all I was very satisfied with my order and will make an order again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...