Friday, December 24, 2010

SOTW: Firework


For this week SOTW I choose a song that lines up with the New Year. Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’.


It's been a month since my last post but ever since I've been a busy busy bee...bzzz bzzzz...

I've been working hard on my school project, because at the end of January 2011 I'm going on a 6 month internship, but to do that I have to finish all my school assignments. So yeah, I'm working hard.

But, what I never stop doing was buying stuff and looking around for new movies, music and I also did a little baking. Did I mention that I love to bake?! ;-)

Anyways, I have tons and tons of make-up and shoes to haul and review. I will post them soon.

So I will do my best to post more frequently, to keep you all updated.

Here is the Song of the Week, the #1 spot on Billboard’s top 100 charts Katy Perry – Fireworks.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...