Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shoplog Beauty Bay



A couple of days ago the mailman came to visit and he had this little box for me! I knew it immediately! My order of BeautyBay has arrived!!!

And today I’m going to show you what did I get.


BeautyBay is this webshop were you can buy several hair care and skincare products, makeup, fragrances and accessories of different brands. It’s an webshop from UK and they have a great the variety of products. They have everything from inexpensive to expensive products.



I did not order a lot of things. It was my first time ordering and also I did want to buy just the things I needed. What I got was the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin, two Urban Decay brushes crease and multi-tasker and I also got a big fluffy powder brush from TIGI Bed Head Heaven.

The Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin. I wanted to buy this one for a while but they don’t sell it here in Holland. So I was happy when I found it there on BeautyBay. It was €12,40.



Urban Decay Good Karma brushes. I looovvveee these brushes. They're really good. These brushes are cruelty-free, vegan, easy on the environment and professional quality! The brush hair is made with a super soft synthetic PET material (from recycled plastic bottles). The sleek gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum. So when buying these, you definitely will have some Good Karma coming to you.


I also love that they are named after what they are for instead of numbers.
They come in these cute packaging. A box made of the egg packages material (recycling).
 I've bought the crease and multi-tasker. I do recommend them as you pay for super good quality brushes. The crease one was €15,80 and the multi-tasker €18,00.

And last but not least the TIGI Bed Head Heaven powder brush. I was in need of a powder brush, but since I've already bought the two brushes above that were a bit expensive I went looking for an cheaper version. So I ended up buying this one. 

It's a good brush, not great, but it does what it’s meant for. It's fluffy and very soft. Picks up a good amount of product also.
But when I've washed it, I notice that some of the bristles comes out. And that also happens when I first used it. 
 
So yeah, it's a good brush for the price, but not great. I've bought it for €4,70.

Everything was €50,90 and I pay €5,70 for the shipping which sums an total amount of €56,60. In less than 2 weeks I got my order. That's really good, because I hate it when you need to wait weeks after weeks to get your order. 

And for those that doesn’t live in the UK or Europe, don't worry because they ship worldwide! I was definitely happy with my purchase and will keep shopping at BeautyBay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...