Thursday, June 21, 2012

WishList || Wishing upon a star


Wish lists are fun to make. You put different things you want to do or buy or go to on a list and let time be the judge to see what you accomplish. Sometimes you might accomplish it very fast and then sometimes it may take a while depending on your kind of wish if it’s big or expensive or maybe both.

My main wish is to travel around the world and see new places, meeting new people. And I’m working on that. Hopefully if everything goes right this September I will be going back to school and starting this new challenge called ‘Tourism & Recreation Management’. And in about 4 years when I’m finished I can go on and work in different countries and get to know other cultures.

Besides that I have a whole lot of other wishes that I have to work on it so they can come true. But since this blog is mainly about beauty, we’re going to keep it that way for now.
What are my beauty & fashion wishes???

It’s been forever since I made a wish list, like seriously a year ago. On top of that I didn’t even accomplish all those wishes. And you know what the funny part is, that some of those wishes are not even wishes anymore. I had a change of heart and now have new wishes and I’m going to share them!



1* Prescription Sunglasses
If you’re following my YouTube video’s you may have seen me with glasses. I’ve wear glasses like since I was a teenager, like when I was 13 or so – can’t even remember. They are glasses for long distance vision since I just ignore all my mother’s warning about sitting too damn close to the TV. 


Any who, now I want me a pair of prescription sunglasses so I can drive when there’s sun and still see clearly AND be freaking fashionable. “Why don’t you take contacts?” Well, I tried them and those things takes too much time of my life to pop onto my eyeballs and since I’m always late, using contacts will just get me later.



2* Make up for ever Aqua cream #24
I love my Sugarpill ‘Buttercupcake’ yellow eyeshadow, but every time I apply it when I try to blend it washes away. Even if I use my NYX jumbo pencil in ‘Milk’ I don’t get the result I want. If only there was a bright yellow eye cream that I can use as base?!
Make up for ever answers my prayers and they released this summer 4 new color aqua creams in their collection with one of them a bright yellow and that’s the one I want!
Of course in the US they are way ahead with the release and I still need to wait for it to find its way to Holland.



3* Canon EOS 600D
Leave the best for last. There was never something that I’ve been wanting with such lust like this camera. I’m dreaming of the day that I will have it in my arms.
I’ve wanted to buy a cam for a while now. First I wanted a filming camera, a good one. High Definition, with a mini remote so I can zoom in and out and stuff like that. I thought I was happy with my current camera for pictures. 
Boy was I wrong! Since I saw the big difference between my camera pictures and pictures of a SLR and also how awesome I could film with it I was sold!
But I wanted a SLR with one of those flip screens. The 2 different SLR’s in my budget are the Nikon D5100 and the Canon EOS 600D. I was this close to buy the Nikon, but since comparing them together I saw that the Canon is my best option.
So I’ve been saving up my money and hopefully at the end of this summer or somewhere in fall I’ll be buying my precious.


Well, there you go. Nothing more, nothing less. 

What’s on your wishlist?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Picture sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...