Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Days: Look, Gifts & Haul


Christmas was near, Christmas was here and now it’s gone. The days just go so fast.
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoyed every little second of it.

For me, I had a great Christmas along with my family. 
I had a blast opening gifts on Christmas Eve with my cousins and ate a delicious dinner. Seriously, it was super delicious that I ate things I normally don’t like. On Sunday, Christmas day I continued travelling to Maastricht to my other aunts and uncles. We had so much fun. 
I also video chat there with my mommy who I missed a lot that day.

On Monday I came back to Amsterdam for another Christmas dinner with my closed friends. I wanted to make a tutorial, but I ran out on time since I had to work that day. But this was the look I had. 


On my eyes I have ‘Tricky’ from Magnolia Makeup on my eyelid with ‘Boxed’ which is a dark brown color in my crease and ‘Gateau’ as my highlighter. Both colors come from the “Oh so special” palette. For blush I use Sleek’s ‘Sunrise’ which is my favorite highlighter and on my lips NYX ‘Fusion’. Do you gals still want a tutorial of this look?

So as you can see, Christmas was fun with tons of travelling which at the end was all worth it.

In a previous post I showed you how to make your own candles and how I turned into the perfect Christmas gifts which all were for my family & friends. They were a great success! But what I wasn’t expecting was getting gifts. I know that it may sound weird, but I’m not used getting Christmas gifts.

But anyway, so I got some gifts from different Santa’s and I was so happy with them.


In the picture above you can see all the gifts that my Santa’s gave me. A scarf, earrings, pomegranate shower set, a necklace and bracelet set, H&M Face masks, H&M coupon and I also got a bling bracelet which I forgot to add for this picture.

Tuesday I went back to Maastricht and along with my auntie we travelled to this town called Liège in Belgium. We got to go to this mall called ‘Mediacité’ which is where they have a Primark. As most of you know, I’m a Primark junkie, I love that store.

It was the first time in Primark for my aunt and she loved it. I didn’t go all crazy since they didn’t start with the sales yet. I got some of these special sealed storage bags where you can suck the air out and whatever you have in the bag will get as flat as possible. I also got a makeup bag which I was looking a while now for one like this one. It’s not too big nor too small, just perfect. Good for when I’m travelling and I can store all the makeup that I need in it. Even my Sleek palettes fit in here. I love it! I’ve been really into hair accessories lately and the ones at Primark are beautiful and still cheap.


After Primark we walked around and talked, and then we had a Belgium waffle and continue shopping. We got into this drugstore called ‘DI’ where I bought these 2 nail polish and lipstick from the brand Park Avenue.

And last but not least… I’ve been searching a while now for a ring-tree. This kind of tree looking storage for my rings. But I couldn’t find it anywhere. Or if I did find it on eBay, it’s way too expensive. I was kinda giving up on it, until in Liège I came across it in a store which I really can’t remember the name of now. Anyways they had 2 different trees, one larger than the other. I went for the smaller one which still isn’t that small. This ring-tree is called a ‘Trinket tree’ and is of the German brand ‘Koziol’. I’m so happy with my tree. It’s so pretty on my counter.

In one word, my Christmas days were “Awesome”. I really enjoyed them all. What did you do on Christmas? Tell me all about it in the comments.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...