Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Music: Take Care cuz We Found Love

Did you guy knew that Drake & Rihanna have a new song together? Well I did and since yesterday I’m hooked.

The new song is called “Take Care” of Drake’s new album  who also is called ‘Take Care’ and is scheduled for release next Tuesday 15th of November. This song leaked yesterday and since then I’ve been hitting the replay button like crazy. 

I don’t know if this is going to be one of he’s singles, but I sure hope so. This is going to be one super hot music video along with Riri. They have an amazing chemistry together.
And by the way, ms. Riri herself is also releasing her 6th album ‘Talk That Talk’ this month with the current #1 hit song “We Found Love”.

I just couldn’t let to not share this with you girls. It’s good, believe me. Enjoy & let me know in the comments what you think of Drake & Rihanna’s new track.

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...