Sunday, October 16, 2011

There's a new comment system

Hey you! Yes, you! You behind that screen reading this post! Did you notice the new comment system?

Since a couple of months I’ve been looking for a new comment system just because I didn’t like the blogger way. There’s a lot of comment system out there, but I couldn’t find one that would work for me. Until I came across this Facebook comment system.

It took me a while before I could install it on ‘Life Fascinations’ but now I finally did and I love it.


Almost everyone has a Facebook account nowadays, so I don’t think it would be a problem. And the great part is, you can leave comments of your personal Fb account or even from your FB fanpage. 

But now the question, I know that this is my blog and all but you gals are the one that reads and leave me comments, you are the ones that are using the comment system.
I put a new poll in the sidebar where you can let me know what you think of this new comment system.

Do you like this FB comment system? Let me know ---
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...