Monday, February 14, 2011

Pin Me Up on Valentine!

 
Happy Valentine’s day Girls!!! Much love for you all!!

Today is the day of red, roses, hearts, chocolate, teddy’s, gifts, you name it! There are so many ways that people show their love to each other!  But I think that we don’t need to leave it only for today, but we need to show some love every other day!

Friday I posted this sweet smokey pink look that you can wear for Valentine’s day, but suddenly I was inspired to make this other look. And as you can read the header of this post, Yes… I was inspired to make an Pin up look.


Face:
·         E.L.F. All over cover stick – Toffee
·         Black Opal deluxe finishing loose powder
·         E.L.F. Complexion Perfection
·         Catrice Urban Baroque Illuminating powder

Eyes:
·         E.L.F. Eyebrow lifter and filler – dark
·         Sleek ‘Bohemian’ palette
I used these to colors on my eyelid


·         Sleek ‘Storm’ palette
Used these colors on my crease


·         E.L.F. 32 palette
I used the black color on my outer eye corner to give the look more depth, the white shimmery in my inner corner and both light colors as an highlight on my brow bone.


·         Catrice black kajal pencil
·         Kiko Unforgettable Mascara
·         Kiko False Lashes concentrate

Cheeks:
·         E.L.F. mineral blush – Peachy

Lips:
·         E.L.F. feather proof Moisturizing lip liner – Spice
·         Rimmel London Lasting finish lipstick– 166 Temptation





This was my first time making an Pin Up look and I think it came out well. What do you think?

Hope you liked it, leave a comment  and don’t forget to follow my blog!

And Enjoy this day while it last!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...