Saturday, November 20, 2010

All time favorite movies



Besides beauty I also have this thing for movies and TV series. Today I’m going to talk about my all time favorite movies.

I always had this thing for movies and series. For me a perfect relax day would be on a couch with some snacks and drinks watching movies after movies.
But what kind of movies do I like? 

I like almost every kind of movie, every type of genre. A good chick lit like ‘Legally Blonde’ or a good fast car action movie ‘The Fast and the Furious’.

But like everyone else I have my dislikes. I definitely do not like anything horror or thriller. Movies like ‘Saw’ ‘The Grudge’ ‘Paranormal Activity’. I just don’t like them. They give the creeps, the tension and they are so predictable. “The home alone girl hears a noise in the dark creepy basement. Instead of locking the basement door, she goes to take a look!”. How stupid is that???

Before you say it I know that almost every movie is predictable. Like this; ‘The Girl falls for a Guy, Guy doesn’t know it, Girl heart is broken, later Guy realizes how much he loves her, he proclaim his love to her and they live happily ever after!’. 


Don’t take me wrong, it's not that I never watched a horror or thriller. It had to be a super good movie that I made an exception to go and see or just that my BF or a friend drag me to the cinemas and make me see it. But overall I just can’t take it with the horror/thriller movies. And like nowadays the movies come in 3D and they are too much graphic. I just can’t.


So here are my All Time Favorite Movies.





What’s your All time Favorite Movie???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...