Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, Happy New Year! Bon aña!!!

A new day in a new week in a brand new year. The year 2012!!! OMG, I just can’t believe it how time flies. It’s just like yesterday that I moved to Holland and now this year is going to be my 6th year away from my dear island.

A new year. I wish you all the best for this year. Let’s be positive and keep on moving forward. And even if something goes wrong, look on the bright side because everything has a bright side and nothing happens without a reason. Maybe you won’t see it right away, but let it sink in and you’ll see.

I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me thru 2011. For all your comments, for all the feedback, for everything I appreciate it a lot. And I hope now in this brand new year you’ll keep on sticking with me.
I love you guys and again thank you!

By the way the New Year already brought us something. It brought us a new & fresh layout. As you can see it’s just a black & white simple layout with a hint of red. I like it a lot. I was a little tired of the old one and also I found it a little too much.

The old one

The New One

What do you think?

Kiss, Kiss & Love
Mz. J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...