Monday, August 29, 2011

It's all about Bold!

Hello Upper-East siders,

Every fashion lover knows that accessories finishes your look, they make your outfit a statement. Doesn’t matter if it’s an earring or a hat or even a scarf, they complete your outfit!

For me wearing accessories is the main thing to finish my whole look. I love me some hoop earrings or lately rings. But the most I’ve been going crazy about are the bold necklaces.
I’ve been so in love with them lately and want to buy more time after time.



I do NOT own the rights of any of these pictures. They come from H&M, Forever21 and former jewelry webshop DejanTrends.

Like I already said, I loveee these necklaces. The edginess they bring to my outfits, love it! Currently I have some out on the look that I may be buying really soon. They are such a statement. 

But what do you think of them? Too much or just plain perfect? Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments!


Wishing my dollz a blessed week with lots of new challenges and accomplishes!

XoXo, MzJenjuain
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...