Friday, July 22, 2011

The No Buy Project



You know what…. That’s it!

I'm done! No more lipstick, blushes, eyeshadows, eyeliners or even nail polishes…No more Make-up or anything beauty related!

I’m going to do the ‘No Buy project’! I swear that I would never do it, that I could never hold on to a whole month without buying anything beauty wise. And that any one that can pull this off must be crazy.

Well now, I must be definitely crazy as I’m really going to hold one too. The plain reason why I’m going to do this is just too much make-up! 


Today I sat and realize that I’m spending way too much on all these stuff every month. And then I never get too get a good use out of them. I have tons of products to review and lots of looks to make. But every time I keep delaying them to never and I realize that this can’t go on anymore. 

So, instead of buying more stuff, I’m going to review all of those products and also make more YouTube videos to share with you all.

If I really need to buy something, it must because I really, really, REALLY need it! Which I don’t think that would be the case.

I'm even going to try the 'No Buy' also with clothes shopping, but that one I don't know yet. Once a shopaholic, always a shopaholic! I'm still going to try though. 


I’m really going to do all my best not to buy anything. As much as I like a product, as much I make myself believe that I need it, I’m going to hold in and not buy. To keep you all updated on this challenge, I’m going to share once a week – every Friday – my ‘frustration’ on how the ‘No Buy’ is going.

My ‘No Buy’ started the 21st of July – as in yesterday– and will end on the 21st of August. I know that it’s a weird timing, but I know myself. If I don’t act quickly I will be regretting this decision, going to find any other excuse not to do this.

So girls, Mz. Jenjuain of Life Fascinations! is holding a ‘No Buy’ till next month!

Did you ever held a 'No Buy'? What was your reason? Did you complete your project succesfully or was it a fail? Let me know here down below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...