Friday, May 6, 2011

Enchantra's Sleek Swatched Day and Boughts


Happy Friday peopleee!!!

As some of you already read on twitter, I went to the Enchantra showroom last Wednesday for the Sleek Swatched Day. The owner Linda, which is the sweetest and coolest person ever held this swatched day for bloggers and beauty lovers to come and try out and take pictures for their blogs.
The showroom is in Kapelle which was almost a 2 hour drive, but I still managed to suck it up and drive there. And finally it was all well worth it!
Besides the swatchalicious, we could also buy anything we wanted. And so here I am with a shoplog for you all. So keep your eyes rolling for more.

This isn’t a big shoplog as I managed to buy only 3 products. 


First let’s get starting with the Z-palette. Yes girls, I bought my first Z-palette with the zebra/black & white print. I’m going to use this for all my Catrice’s eye shadows.


My second product is the famous little pink egg, the beauty blender.
After seeing this pink egg doing it’s magic I was immediately bought! I instantly knew that I couldn’t go home without it. I also bought mine with the cleanser, as they recommended me it, that it cleans the egg better and that I can also use it to clean my brushes.


And last but not least, after several months of desiring this palette, I couldn’t leave my precious there. I bought my first al so wanted Sugarpill Addicted to Pretty palette, the super colorful Burning Heart palette. After swatching it I just couldn’t leave him. I’m in so freakin love with it. Stay super tuned for colorful EOTD on of these days.


When going home everyone there also got a cute little goodiebag from Linda, containing a mini lip gloss and some nail files.


This was my first blogger event, where I could interact with other bloggers. It was an enjoyable day and we had lots of fun. I did took some pictures of the day, but they didn't came out good. There was also sushi, but I didn’t bother eat one as I’m totally not a fan. Only the thought of raw fish…(chills)

I took a lot of photo’s, mostly of some Sleek products but also of some Sugarpill products. So you guys can totally expect some reviews these upcoming weeks.
Oh wait, what do you think about a Sleek Week? I have a lot of Sleek posts coming up, so it would be great to share all of that in a week with you all. Maybe I’ll do it next week. We’ll see.

And to get back to the Enchantra part, it’s a beauty webshop that sells different brands of make-up. Brands like Coastal Scents, China Glaze, Disney Couture, Essie and many more. They ship to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and France. But if you don’t live in one of these countries you can send them an email with your request so they can discuss the shipping possibilities with you.
And although the webshop is in Dutch I think that there’s nothing that one of these internet translators can’t fix. So you can totally take a look for yourself.

Anyways people, wishing you a great day and also a super weekend and don’t forget to subscribe here, on BlogLovin’, on Facebook or my Twitter so you’ll always be updated.

Lots of beautylicious and boughts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...