Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Deals!



* This post is only for my lovely readers who lives in Holland *

Here we are again, yet another week went by and that brings us in front of a new fresh week! Have a blessed week dolls!

And as usual here I am with this week special deals from our local shops. 

This week things were a little slow on the special side as I only could find some beauty specials at Trekpleisters and Kruidvat.

Trekpleister


Kruidvat

I know… there’s not so much deal this week. But I do think that the 25% off the Catrice make-up a good deal is. They are having most of the Essence and Catrice make-up products on sale so they can make room for their new collection that will be on sale maybe in this month or in april.
I will be making an post of both brands new upcoming product. But in the meantime, what are you going to get this week?

Remember dolls to leave me a comment, follow my blog and Facebook fanpage, take care of yourself and we’ll speak soon! ;-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...